Holiday Village of Haut Breda
summer informations See Winter information
the pluses Outdoor heated swimming pool
Half-board / full board / rental
Activities for the whole family
Chlidren's clubs included
From 348 €
In an unspoiled nature, the Haut Breda valley is one of the most wild in the Belledonne chain. Idal for family stay, the holiday village of Haut Breda welcomes you in an outstanding setting surrounded by pine trees. Enjoy your holiday in a apartment to rent or in half board.Open from the 10/06/2023 to the 02/09/2023
Included: Heated covered swimming pool (no lifeguard on duty - according to the weather forecast), tourist information at the reception, library, TV room, ping-pong tables, volleyball court, private parking lot.
Optional extras: Bar, spa and wellness area, table football and billiard table, flipper.
Included: Bed linen included with half-board and full-board (not installed), wi-fi at the reception.
Optional extras: Bed linen hire (€10/person/stay, not installed), bathroom linen hire (€9/person/stay), housekeeping on departure ( from €62 to €82 according to the accommodation), launderette.
- From the 08/07 to the 02/09/2023: the holiday village of Haut Breda offers half-board and full board. The meals are served in the dining room (on evenings for half-board). Cold meals can also be ordered to take away (full and half-board). Breakfast are self-service.
- From the 08/07 to the 02/09/2023: meals to takeaway
For the whole family*: During summer school holidays, on daytimes and evenings, this holiday village offers activities for the whole family: sport activities, sightseeing tours, dances, games, …
For children: from Monday to Friday
From the 08/07 to the 02/09/2023
- Baby club (3 months – 2 years)
- Mini club (3 years - 6 years)
- Kids club (7 years old – 11 years old)
- Teens club (12 years old - 17 years old) : animations time on the week
This holiday village has committed to use renewable energies, to make energy and water savings, to reduce waste and to improve the local environment.
*Some activities may incur a contribution.