Holiday Village of Haut Breda
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Half-board / full board / rental
- Activities for the whole family
- Chlidren’s clubs included
From 318 €
In an unspoiled nature, the Haut Breda valley is one of the most wild in the Belledonne chain. Idal for family stay, the holiday village of Haut Breda welcomes you in an outstanding setting surrounded by pine trees. Enjoy your holiday in a apartment to rent or in half board.
Open from the 2017/06/10 to the 2017/09/02
Included: Heated covered swimming pool and equipped paddling pool (no lifeguard on duty – according to the weather forecast), tourist information at the reception, library, TV room, ping-pong tables, volleyball court, private parking lot.
Optional extras: Bar, spa and wellness area, table football and billiard table.
Included: Bed linen included with half-board and full-board (not installed), wi-fi at the reception.
Optional extras: Bed linen hire (€9/person/stay, not installed), bathroom linen hire (€8/person/stay), housekeeping on departure ( from €42 to €62 according to the accommodation), launderette.
- From the 2017/07/01 to the 2017/09/02: the holiday village of Haut Breda offers half-board and full board. The meals are served in the dining room (on evenings for half-board). Cold meals can also be ordered to take away (full and half-board). Breakfast are self-service.
- From the 2017/07/08 to the 2017/09/02: meals to takeaway
For the whole family*: During summer school holidays, on daytimes and evenings, this holiday village offers activities for the whole family: sport activities, sightseeing tours, dances, games, …
For children: from Monday to Friday
From the 2017/07/01 to the 2017/09/02
- Baby club (3 months – 2 years)
- Mini club (3 years – 6 years)
From the 2017/07/08 to the 2017/09/02
- Kids club (7 years old – 11 years old)
- Teens club (12 years old – 15 years old)
This holiday village has committed to use renewable energies, to make energy and water savings, to reduce waste and to improve the local environment.
*Some activities may incur a contribution.