Holiday Village of Carcans
- Heated covered swimming pool
- Possibility to rent with catering package
- Activities for the whole family
From 306 €
At the heart of the Landes forest, the Carcans holiday village welcomes you lakefront to the biggest lake in France and close to the ocean beaches.
The residence is the ideal starting point to a lot of hikes and VTT rides together as a family or amongst friends. Ceveo offers you several accommodation to rent so as a stay with half or full board.
Open from 2017/04/29 to the 2017/09/23
Included: Heated covered swimming pool and outdoor paddling pool (no lifeguard on duty – according to the weather forecast), tourist information at the reception, library, TV room, activity room, football tables, two tennis courts, boules pitch, leisure area and private parking lot.
Optional extras: Outside bar, bike rental.
Included: Baby bedding sets to loan (low amounts, think to book before your arrival), wi-fi at the reception, bed linen included for half and full board.
Optional extras: Bathroom linen hire (€8/person/stay), bed linen hire (€9/person/stay), housekeeping on departure (from €25 to €52 according to the accommodation), TV rental (€39 / week or €16 / week-end), launderette.
The Carcans holiday village offers:
- From the 2017/06/03 to the 2017/09/09: half-board and full board. The meals are served in the dining room or on the terrace (on evenings for the half-board). On lunchtime, a range of more than ten entrances is available at the buffet then, for the main dishes, you could choose between our four meats and one fish on the grill. And on evenings, come and travel for our theme dinners (Caribbean, Cuban, Italian, Spanish, Seafood, Mexico, typical Landes dinner, Countryside, etc…) Breakfast are self-service.
- From the 2017/07/08 to the 2017/09/02: catering package for rental stays at Carcans-Maubuisson (half-board) and meals to takeaway.
For the whole family*: During summer school holidays, on daytimes and evenings, this holiday village offers activities: sports, sightseeing tours, dances, games, etc.
For children: from Monday to Friday – limited number of places. Please remember to register at your arrival – 5 half-day per week:
From the 2017/07/01 to the 2017/09/02
- Mini club (3 years old – 6 years old)
- From the 2017/07/08 to the 2017/09/02
- Kids Club (7 years old – 11 years old)
- Teens Club (12 years – 18 years)
*Some activities may incur a contribution.